Exsilium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkii

Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted)   Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Real life Name : Youri Depuydt
Nationality: Belgian
English Skills: My grandmother was britisch, So i got the roots, i can speak, understand and read english perfectly ^^

Ingame name:Sparkii
Class/specc: Unholy Deathknight
Proff / lvl: No profs, downside to deathknight =/

Why Exsilium? Because 'Verve' was not realy a guild for me , they didn't even bother helping out in instances etc..
Further more, i want to progress into naxxramas and beyond

Do you know anyone in Exsilium? Not realy, transferred to this server because my friend 'Quant' Plays here.

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current
Pre tbc :
Cleared : BWL , MC , AQ20 , AQ40, Zul'gurub, Killed razuvius in Naxxramas

TBC:
Cleared: SSC, BT, Karazhan, maghtheridon's lair, gruul's lair, MH

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends?
I can play most weekdays and sundays, could happen that i cannot come on a weekday cuz of my girlfriend sleeping over.

Why should we recruit you?: Im a dedicated palyer, a loyal player and very friendly.
I will help progressing and i can take whiping.
I am very helpfull, and know alot about the game since i've been playing since the start.
I have learned in my previous guilds that its a need to be able to take a whipe like a man and learn from ur mistakes.

You're former guilds?:
On thunderhorn:
Legion of Exiles (pre tbc)
Pecado (pre tbc)
Avant garde (TBC)

On Mazrigos:
Verve

Thanks for reading, i hope to hear from you soon Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
sparkii

PostSubject: Re: Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted)   Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:03 am

sparkii wrote:
Real life Name : Youri Depuydt
Nationality: Belgian
English Skills: My grandmother was britisch, So i got the roots, i can speak, understand and read english perfectly ^^

Ingame name:Sparkii
Class/specc: Unholy Deathknight
Proff / lvl: No profs, downside to deathknight =/

Why Exsilium? Because 'Verve' was not realy a guild for me , they didn't even bother helping out in instances etc..
Further more, i want to progress into naxxramas and beyond

Do you know anyone in Exsilium? Not realy, transferred to this server because my friend 'Quant' Plays here.

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current
Pre tbc :
Cleared : BWL , MC , AQ20 , AQ40, Zul'gurub, Killed razuvius in Naxxramas

TBC:
Cleared: SSC, BT, Karazhan, maghtheridon's lair, gruul's lair, MH

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends?
I can play most weekdays and sundays, could happen that i cannot come on a weekday cuz of my girlfriend sleeping over.

Why should we recruit you?: Im a dedicated palyer, a loyal player and very friendly.
I will help progressing and i can take whiping.
I am very helpfull, and know alot about the game since i've been playing since the start.
I have learned in my previous guilds that its a need to be able to take a whipe like a man and learn from ur mistakes.

You're former guilds?:
On thunderhorn:
Legion of Exiles (pre tbc)
Pecado (pre tbc)
Avant garde (TBC)

On Mazrigos:
Verve

Thanks for reading, i hope to hear from you soon Exclamation Exclamation

Addings some more information: Just dinged lvl 80 2 days ago, so im still working on my gear..
My friend gave me some gold so i will buy some stuff..
Also still need to do some heroic's , wich i hope will work with pugs, ottherwize, if you people accept me i can promise you now that the gear will follow fast Smile
Like said above, im very dedicated when it come's to raiding, spend hours on farming NR gear for huhuran in AQ40 pre tbc .. And im still willing to do this ^^
Back to top Go down
Wazzu

PostSubject: your spec   Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:11 pm

Well, do you intend to go tanking or dps?
Back to top Go down
sparkii

PostSubject: Re: Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted)   Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:51 pm

Wazzu wrote:
Well, do you intend to go tanking or dps?

Well i tried tanking as frost , and it bored me like hell so i'd prefer dps =)
Back to top Go down
Ichlo

PostSubject: Re: Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted)   Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Accepted under doubt, you gotta prove to us you are active and dedicated, because we already got a good share of death knights.

Whisper me IG for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted)   Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sparkii Death Knight (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exsilium :: Home Page :: RECRUTING SECTION-
Jump to: