Exsilium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lock apply (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shwanah

Lock apply (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Lock apply (Accepted)   Lock apply (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Real life Name: Adam
Nationality: Polish
English Skills: Fluent

Ingame name: Shawanah
Class/specc: Warlock/ deep demo
Proff / lvl: enchanting- 406/ jewelcrafting 390

Why Exsilium? Thats becouse Im looking for active raiding guild where I can have some fun as well as achieve some new goals and achievments ;-).

Do you know anyone in Exsilium?
I definitely know Jeyjey from Dreadlords and Reanimated from vanilla WoW ;-), while i have been playing on my previous lock Dragosani [R.I.P ----> Burning Legion transfer and sell]
havnt checked full guild members list tho

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current:

Classic: Fully cleared Zg, Mc, BWL, AQ20, , Naxx40, and outdoor bosses, AQ40 up to Sartura as a member of Dreadlords and Reanimated later on.

TBC: Kz, Za, Ssc, MH up to Azgalor and Tk up to Kael phase 5 with Seek n Destroy disbanded in July 2007.

Current experience: just Heroics, Vault of Archavon and Obsidian Sanctum 10 man from one pug.

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends?
Whole week
Why should we recruit you?: Im old world of warcraft player knowing game mechanics and class im playing since the very begging of this game. Im always looking for something new as well as improving myself in gear and farming for guild, thinking on boss encunters and looking for new solutions.

Cheers,
Shawanah
Back to top Go down
Fusism

PostSubject: Re: Lock apply (Accepted)   Lock apply (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:20 pm

You're in. Whisper me ingame for invite.
Back to top Go down
Wazzu

PostSubject: :>   Lock apply (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Heyhey, reanimated dude:> Well if he knows Jeyjey there's no need of an apply afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock apply (Accepted)   Lock apply (Accepted) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lock apply (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exsilium :: Home Page :: RECRUTING SECTION-
Jump to: