Exsilium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

80 balance druid - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shakaza

80 balance druid - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: 80 balance druid - Accepted   80 balance druid - Accepted Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Real life Name: Mikkel Jørgensen
Nationality: Denmark
English Skills: Both speak and understand English.

Ingame name: Shakaza
Class/specc: Balance Druid 56/0/15
Armory link:
Proff / lvl: I Have Leatherworking (skill 425) and Skinning (skill 450)

Why Exsilium? My old guild didn't really have any progress, people thought they could just get 80 and go clear Naxx. I had enough of the people there, and left it. Saw the commercial in trade chat and thought it could be my oppourtunity.

Do you know anyone in Exsilium? No.

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current: My pretbc: ZG, MC, BWl, AQ20+40. Prewotlk: Kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA, SSc and TK. current: Naxx (normal), Obsidian sanctum (both Heroic and normal), Vault of Archavon (both Heroic and Normal) and The eye of eternity (normal)

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends? i play all days except Tuesdays and thursdays where i got sport.

Why should we recruit you?: Im a Casual player, who knows tactics, and would allmost everything for the guild. i am friendly and helpfull, and enjoys the social life in a guild.

You're former guilds? Why did you leave?: Reversed (they didn't really organise anything at that time) and All for One (they were too slacking)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

80 balance druid - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 balance druid - Accepted   80 balance druid - Accepted Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:53 am

I seen your armory gear , is not yet full epic , but.... i see that u work for it. I seen achivments and u only need kel in naxx normal to kill so i give the chance to kill it whit Exsilium. Accepted

Whisper me in game or other players from guild that have power to invite, tell them to see forum and give u a invite,

Welcome to Exsilium.
Back to top Go down
https://exsilium.forumotion.com

80 balance druid - Accepted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exsilium :: Home Page :: RECRUTING SECTION-
Jump to: