Exsilium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fadoli

Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted)   Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Real life Name Fadl
Nationality: Swedish
English Skills: Understand all and can speak good

Ingame name:Soril
Class/specc:Death Knight//Frost/Blood/Unholy/tanking specc
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Soril
Proff / lvl: None

Why Exsilium? Im playing wow to have fun, try out new things, and Exsilium seems to be a very good experience.

Do you know anyone in Exsilium? No i dont know anyone in Exsilium but looking forward to starting knowing people there Smile.

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current? wotlk voa, The obsidian sanctum and so on. I understand tacs really good quick learning.

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends? Hours on the day? I play everyday and often.

Why should we recruit you?: I wanna be recruited to play with a good guild , experienced one and learn much more about raids, tacs!

Your former guilds? Why did you leave?: No guild
Back to top Go down
Fusism

PostSubject: Re: Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted)   Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:02 pm

Seems fine from my side. Not bad geared aswell.

/vouch
Back to top Go down
Ichlo

PostSubject: Re: Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted)   Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:20 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted)   Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Apply/Dk/Tank (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exsilium :: Home Page :: RECRUTING SECTION-
Jump to: