Exsilium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorila Fire mage - pending

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fnatte

Sorila Fire mage - pending Empty
PostSubject: Sorila Fire mage - pending   Sorila Fire mage - pending Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:27 pm

Real life Name Andre
Nationality: Sweden
English Skills: Enought i think i can speak and understand english

Ingame name: Sorila
Class/specc: 0/62/9 mage/fire im Boost fire specc right now but if you invite me to the guild i will respecc to raid fire specc
Armory link: My charater isnt on Armory but i got 1540 SP 8 epics and 19 critt unbuffed and 29 whit buffs /raid buffs then
Proff / lvl: im Spellfire Taloring/430 Mining/375

Why Exsilium? Im playing to have fun and raid and Exsilium seems to be right guild for me

Do you know anyone in Exsilium? No but ive talked to some members in Exsilium and they was nice and im active as much i can

How is your raid exp? Ive raided AQ20/40 kara And much more Pre-Tbc and Tbc raids in WTLK ive done VoA and The obsidian sanctum both on normal and HC

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends? Hours on the day? Evry day and on weekends i play up to 18 hours

Why should we recruit you?: Cause i think im a fast learning guy and i realy want to raid often

Your former guilds? Why did you leave?: Ive only been in a friend guild and they arent so active just me and another guy thats named Soril hes joined the guild today

Anything more we need to know / you want to add? Nope if you want to know anything more its just to ask
Back to top Go down
Fredroc

PostSubject: Re: Sorila Fire mage - pending   Sorila Fire mage - pending Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:17 am

You seem like a active player and we could probably raid with you.
But unfortunly you are not good geared enough and that is why im asking you to get gear.
if you are able to farm heroics and obtain about full superior. Please reapply to us Smile

- Fredroc
Back to top Go down
Fnatte

PostSubject: Re: Sorila Fire mage - pending   Sorila Fire mage - pending Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:32 am

m8 i alredy got full superior
Back to top Go down
Jeyjey

PostSubject: Re: Sorila Fire mage - pending   Sorila Fire mage - pending Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Sorry, for going crazy in and HC group whiping. You don't got my vote for entering the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorila Fire mage - pending   Sorila Fire mage - pending Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sorila Fire mage - pending
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exsilium :: Home Page :: RECRUTING SECTION-
Jump to: