Exsilium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tásté priest aplly! (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taste

tásté priest aplly! (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: tásté priest aplly! (Accepted)   tásté priest aplly! (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:33 pm

Topic: Name - Class

Real life Name: Kim Fahlén
Nationality: Sweden
English Skills: Prity good, but not the best

Ingame name: tásté
Class/specc: Priest , shadow specc atm, Avable to respecc at 80 if needed
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=T%C3%A1st%C3%A9
Proff / lvl: Alchemy , 113 skill

Why Exsilium? I dont have any reall reson why i chosed exsilium instead of any other guild, but it sounds to be a pirty good guild soo i give it a chans Smile

Do you know anyone in Exsilium? No i dont really know anyone in there but i have talked litle to " Jeyjey ".

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current : I played pretbc, but i did quit the game befor tbx did come, and did begin in the end of tbc again.

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends? Hours on the day? I play everyday some hours, sometimes day and night , depends on raids and stuffs Smile

Why should we recruit you?: I dont really know why you shuld recrit me, but im good in raids and avable to help with other stuffs if needed.

Your former guilds? Why did you leave?: scary dungeoneers, i did leave becuse its soo many inaktive players in the guild, they are just recruting random players that almost not playing and dont listening.

Anything more we need to know / you want to add?: You maybe shuld know that i can get verry angry and yell at peppols that dont listening and/or are nooby in raid/hcs , i yell with caps and swearing, its not soo good but i think you shuld know that, otherwise im pritty good at listening or give nice tacs , im always up for and instance or raid if im only, and if you need me for an raid you whisp me and im online that time Wink. ... have a nice day!

Im only level 76 atm, but i will be 80 in 3 - 4 days maybe fater Smile, hope you need me,
Back to top Go down
Wazzu

tásté priest aplly! (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: taste   tásté priest aplly! (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:01 pm

We currently are in need of priests, but the fact that you don't have any raiding experience and are not yet lvl 80 makes me want to decline you right away.

U are invited BUT u have time until 01.01.2009 to get to lvl 80,
welcome.
Back to top Go down

tásté priest aplly! (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exsilium :: Home Page :: RECRUTING SECTION-
Jump to: