Exsilium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zirac

Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted)   Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:08 pm

Real life Name Mark
Nationality: Denmark
English Skills: 4-6

Ingame name: Zirac
Class/specc: Warrior Protection 12/5/54
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&n=Zirac
Proff / lvl: herb and Alch: 421 herb and 365 Alch

Why Exsilium? just its raiding guild, i look Very Happy and i did seen ur progess, its good for me, its same level as my gear

Do you know anyone in Exsilium? nope :S

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current: MC,BWL,AQ20,AQ40,ONY - PRETBC KARA,GRUUL,ZA,MAGGY,TK,SSC,HYJAL,3 BOSSES BT - TBC 10 MAN: NAXX 2 WINGS, SARTH, VOA AND 25 MAN: NAXX 3 WINGS, SARTH AND VOA

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends? Hours on the day? weekdays : 18-23:00 or 23:30, weekend: all time Very Happy

Why should we recruit you?: im tanking warrior, one said to me, ur guild need more people for 25 man instance.

Your former guilds? Why did you leave?: Lama OY its small guild by my friend, my old guild is kewpuh, there i was raid same in naxx and sarth

Anything more we need to know / you want to add? Im Deaf (not joke) and im from other server thunderhorn its suck server to find any good raiding guilds
Back to top Go down
Fredroc

PostSubject: Re: Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted)   Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:23 pm

well accourding to Armory you are def capped and got about 24.5k hp UB.
seems good, altough I'm not the only one making the decision. I'll leave it to
Wazzu Smile well I'd say Yes if we are in need of warriors.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted)   Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:27 pm

i say is ok , last call to wazzu
Back to top Go down
https://exsilium.forumotion.com
Zirac

PostSubject: Re: Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted)   Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:40 pm

so i can join?
Back to top Go down
Wazzu

PostSubject: warr apply   Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Decent application, we're low on warriors right now but got a couple at trial status so you gotta prove to me you will be an asset to our guild. Accepted, whisper me ingame for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted)   Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Warrior tanking level 80 Zirac (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exsilium :: Home Page :: RECRUTING SECTION-
Jump to: