Exsilium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

flødekaramel paladin. (Declined)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fløde

flødekaramel paladin. (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: flødekaramel paladin. (Declined)   flødekaramel paladin. (Declined) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:55 pm

Real life Name sebastian
Nationality: denmark
English Skills: very good

Ingame name: flødekaramel
Class/specc: prot pally
Armory link:http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Fl%C3%B8dekaramel
Proff / lvl:minig 124 and jc 1 Very Happy

Why Exsilium? because i am looking for an serius guild who raids and were i can get my gear

Do you know anyone in Exsilium? nope.

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current:
classic: i didn't raided i lvl 60. TBC: HC's, kara,MH,BT and ZA ( i haven't downed last bosses in MH and BT)

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends?
whole week

Why should we recruit you?: because i love to raid and down bosses and i like to be in an nice guild like exsilium

You're former guilds? Why did you leave?: at the time im in " alt under Ctrl" and i have been i alot other's i want to leave my guild because they haven't come then far in instance and they aren't so fun to be with.

Anything more we need to know / you want to add? just ask if u need anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Urik

Urik

PostSubject: Re: flødekaramel paladin. (Declined)   flødekaramel paladin. (Declined) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:30 am

From when to when can you play?
Back to top Go down
fløde

PostSubject: Re: flødekaramel paladin. (Declined)   flødekaramel paladin. (Declined) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:04 pm

i can play from 2 pm and till 10,15 pm or something but i play icehockey some days and there is im home at 8 pm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flødekaramel paladin. (Declined)   flødekaramel paladin. (Declined) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:11 am

i am not the pala, class leader, this is just a note :

I see few epics, i see 0 naxx experience.

If u come to us u whill not get the train for naxx 25, but u whill have the chance to gear up from 10 man naxx.
And u whill need to learn all boses before from videos, forums, etc, becouse i see that u are a tankadin and u whill halflead the raid.

Lets hope u get an invite.

Note for officers i give him a 65% chance to enter the guild atm.
Back to top Go down
https://exsilium.forumotion.com
fløde

PostSubject: Re: flødekaramel paladin. (Declined)   flødekaramel paladin. (Declined) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:44 pm

hi
yeah it's true that i haven't got naxx exp but were in naxx yesterday and have watched videos to all bosses on wowwiki.com so i can tacts that is not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flødekaramel paladin. (Declined)   flødekaramel paladin. (Declined) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

flødekaramel paladin. (Declined)
Page 1 of 1