Exsilium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shugar - Multi DK --declined

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shugar

Shugar - Multi DK --declined Empty
PostSubject: Shugar - Multi DK --declined   Shugar - Multi DK --declined Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:21 am

Real life Name:
Antti, friends IG call me Andy.
Nationality:
Finnish
English Skills:
Close to perfect. Nothing to add.

Ingame name:
Shugar
Class/specc:
DK tank mostly. Spec is 12/52/7. Can't really remember my blood spec right by hand now but eh, I've raided a bit with Exsilium pugs before and they should know I'm doable dps. (to add I'm doing 2.6-2.8k on raids with buffs, 2.2k on a dummy with ease.)
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Shugar
(atm in my pvp spec, with my tank gear. I just put the tank gear on to show that I'm capped and holding a 2 hander so I'm doable maintank.)
Proff / lvl:
Uh.. mining 55?

Why Exsilium?:
Umm, cus I have a few friends there, I'm also looking for active and serious raiding guild with people who know what they're doing. I got quite 'a lot' experience with your people and they've proved themselves useful, as I hope I've done the same. Atleast from my perspective your people are goodie Wink
Do you know anyone in Exsilium?:
Fusism is the first in my mind.. amm, Ulver or so, not too much in touch with them but yeah, I think they know me as much as I know them.

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current:
Uhh.. Pre-tbc I've done ZG.. a few bosses. Pre-WotLK I've cleared everything until Sunwell, or infact I went wiping to the first boss a few times. Now, currently in WotLK, I've downed Sarth 3 times, VoA the ezmode stuff always when available and something in naxx including whole Spider wing, dancer, patchwerk, wiped some at grobbulus with a pug, also Noth and is down. Not too much, but I've read and seen all the fights like many times. All the WotLK stuff I've done as maintank.

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends?:
Weekdays, I've got school. But I'll be back home at about 15 to 17 pm, so if you're planning to raid at mid day I'm not there. Weekends.. well I'm posting this apply at 03:10 .. AM/PM, at night anyway. So that should be about it.

Why should we recruit you?:
Well, I think I've proved myself enough of an dps and a tank. I got some exp from naxx and emm, I'm also very loyal for guilds. Problem in my current guild is the activeness, they cancelled all raids from the winter holidays cus people aren't there and emm they're running naxx with 1 group that I'm not in.

You're former guilds? Why did you leave?:
The problem here is, I'm in an guild at the moment, but I'm the off-tank of an off-tank and I haven't got any good feelings about this, it's an one-nationed guild so that's why I joined. It has one group running naxx and cleared it, but I don't give a **** how they're doing in raids if I'm not able to enjoy it myself. I would not mind leaving this guild INSTANTLY after getting accepted.

Anything more we need to know / you want to add?:
Uh, I'm a 17 y/o kid from Finland, I play wow for life and I'm always up for something fun little ganking etcetera. I'm helpful and.. I'd call myself a WoW veteran cus I've played this game since release without any kind of breaks. I'm still not egoistic if you got that kind of a picture of me, I'm just trying to do my best to get me in the guild. Also, Fusism tried to lure me in the guild earlier but the discussion kind of flopped for some reason. I've played floorball, football and icehockey for a shocking 11 years of my life and now I'm kind of out of the picture since I got my leg broke by falling in stairs..

Well that's the story of this nerd. Now I'll just sit back and wait for an answer. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wazzu

PostSubject: apply   Shugar - Multi DK --declined Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:51 am

Well made apply, can't say anything about the outcome though. We are pretty full on DK's atm and Ichlo will decide whether you will be accepted or not.
Back to top Go down
Fusism

PostSubject: Re: Shugar - Multi DK --declined   Shugar - Multi DK --declined Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Im just saying that this guy is really awesome.
Yes without doubt from me! Smile

Later m8!
Back to top Go down
Fusism

PostSubject: lol   Shugar - Multi DK --declined Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Shugar wrote:
Real life Name:
Antti, friends IG call me Andy.
Nationality:
Finnish
English Skills:
Close to perfect. Nothing to add.

Ingame name:
Shugar
Class/specc:
DK tank mostly. Spec is 12/52/7. Can't really remember my blood spec right by hand now but eh, I've raided a bit with Exsilium pugs before and they should know I'm doable dps. (to add I'm doing 2.6-2.8k on raids with buffs, 2.2k on a dummy with ease.)
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Shugar
(atm in my pvp spec, with my tank gear. I just put the tank gear on to show that I'm capped and holding a 2 hander so I'm doable maintank.)
Proff / lvl:
Uh.. mining 55?

Why Exsilium?:
Umm, cus I have a few friends there, I'm also looking for active and serious raiding guild with people who know what they're doing. I got quite 'a lot' experience with your people and they've proved themselves useful, as I hope I've done the same. Atleast from my perspective your people are goodie Wink
Do you know anyone in Exsilium?:
Fusism is the first in my mind.. amm, Ulver or so, not too much in touch with them but yeah, I think they know me as much as I know them.

How is your raid exp? Pretbc, prewotlk and current:
Uhh.. Pre-tbc I've done ZG.. a few bosses. Pre-WotLK I've cleared everything until Sunwell, or infact I went wiping to the first boss a few times. Now, currently in WotLK, I've downed Sarth 3 times, VoA the ezmode stuff always when available and something in naxx including whole Spider wing, dancer, patchwerk, wiped some at grobbulus with a pug, also Noth and is down. Not too much, but I've read and seen all the fights like many times. All the WotLK stuff I've done as maintank.

When do you play? Weekdays / Weekends?:
Weekdays, I've got school. But I'll be back home at about 15 to 17 pm, so if you're planning to raid at mid day I'm not there. Weekends.. well I'm posting this apply at 03:10 .. AM/PM, at night anyway. So that should be about it.

Why should we recruit you?:
Well, I think I've proved myself enough of an dps and a tank. I got some exp from naxx and emm, I'm also very loyal for guilds. Problem in my current guild is the activeness, they cancelled all raids from the winter holidays cus people aren't there and emm they're running naxx with 1 group that I'm not in.

You're former guilds? Why did you leave?:
The problem here is, I'm in an guild at the moment, but I'm the off-tank of an off-tank and I haven't got any good feelings about this, it's an one-nationed guild so that's why I joined. It has one group running naxx and cleared it, but I don't give a **** how they're doing in raids if I'm not able to enjoy it myself. I would not mind leaving this guild INSTANTLY after getting accepted.

Anything more we need to know / you want to add?:
Uh, I'm a 17 y/o kid from Finland, I play wow for life and I'm always up for something fun little ganking etcetera. I'm helpful and.. I'd call myself a WoW veteran cus I've played this game since release without any kind of breaks. I'm still not egoistic if you got that kind of a picture of me, I'm just trying to do my best to get me in the guild. Also, Fusism tried to lure me in the guild earlier but the discussion kind of flopped for some reason. I've played floorball, football and icehockey for a shocking 11 years of my life and now I'm kind of out of the picture since I got my leg broke by falling in stairs..

Well that's the story of this nerd. Now I'll just sit back and wait for an answer. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shugar

PostSubject: Shugar   Shugar - Multi DK --declined Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:10 am

As I've noticed that your DK CL doesn't give a heck about his own forums, why would I give a heck either.

Apply cancelled. Ty for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shugar - Multi DK --declined   Shugar - Multi DK --declined Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shugar - Multi DK --declined
Page 1 of 1